L change the world..possible meh??that is only in the movie..nice movie anyway. I give 4.15 stars..hehhe...the story is different from the previous episode. Totally different.hahha..but L is still handsome..all the way L..rest in peace. I went to see this movie with my sis in law. Besides, we plan to have our dinner at the Sushi King. Unfortunately, there are a long queue due to the Sushi King promotion. We cannot wait la..we went to secret recepi..I ate singapore laksa.OK la but laksa should not be that taste..it should be like penang laksa.yumyum..the tomyam there sedap la..spicy..slurppp..better than the johnny's..next time I will try the tomyam..yummy..yummy..Recent Posts
Friday, April 11, 2008
L changed the world
Posted by
aracom3i
L change the world..possible meh??that is only in the movie..nice movie anyway. I give 4.15 stars..hehhe...the story is different from the previous episode. Totally different.hahha..but L is still handsome..all the way L..rest in peace. I went to see this movie with my sis in law. Besides, we plan to have our dinner at the Sushi King. Unfortunately, there are a long queue due to the Sushi King promotion. We cannot wait la..we went to secret recepi..I ate singapore laksa.OK la but laksa should not be that taste..it should be like penang laksa.yumyum..the tomyam there sedap la..spicy..slurppp..better than the johnny's..next time I will try the tomyam..yummy..yummy..
0 comments:
Post a Comment